RTZ Consulting provides a wide range of consulting and advisory services to its clients to help them identify market opportunities, develop and implement viable business plans, and develop sound strategies to manage and grow their entrepreneurial ventures.
We work with our clients to understand their needs, identify constraints and opportunities and support them to realize their goals to grow and prosper.
We work in partnership with our clients to develop enduring solutions to the challenges they face
Diversity of ideas and perspectives is valued
We always aim to do our best
Accountability and transparency are key to our success
We believe optimal solutions are achieved when all stakeholders work together as partners. We appreciate each other’s perspectives, leverage each other’s capabilities, create shared ownership and develop lasting solutions to the challenges our clients face.
We strive to establish a work environment that values diversity of ideas and fosters respect for our clients, partners and each other.
We will always do what we believe is in the best interest of our clients. Our commitment is to always deliver the highest quality of service.
We hold ourselves to the highest professional standards and strive for accountability and transparency in the work that we undertake.
RTZ Consulting team members come from a variety of exceptional backgrounds. They are seasoned professionals who hold degrees across a wide range of disciplines and have experience within the private, public and nonprofit sectors around the world. Leveraging their expertise and an in-depth understanding of development issues, our team members provide viable and sustainable solutions to the complex challenges faced by entrepreneurs and businesses today.
WHAT WE DO
RTZ Consulting provides a wide range of policy analysis, consulting and project management services to clients in the public, private and non-profit sectors. We work collaboratively with our clients to understand their needs, identify constraints and opportunities and support them to achieve their mission-oriented goals. We deliver flexible, cost-effective solutions that result in measurable outcomes and increased value for our clients and their constituents.
Policy Analysis, Training and Evaluation
Business Advisory Services
Business Program Support
Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Small, Women-owned, and Minority-owned Business (SWaM) – Virginia Department of Minority Business Enterprise
541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
541613 – Marketing Consulting Services
541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
541720 – Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
541910 – Marketing Research and Public Opinion Polling
541990 – All other Professional Scientific and Technical Services
611430 – Professional and Management Development Training
928120 – International Affairs
RTZ Consulting works with entrepreneurs and businesses and the organizations—government, non-governmental and not-for-profit—that support them. Our goal for each client engagement is simple—help our clients identify, develop and implement strategies that will enable them to achieve their goals.
Selected client engagements include:
- Develop a business plan for a medical services firm to expand its practice into Midwestern US regional markets
- Design a marketing strategy for a government-owned manufacturing conglomerate in East Africa to promote and sell its goods to regional and global markets
- Identify business opportunities for a woman-owned small business to expand in the US telecommunications equipment market
- Assist a leading multilateral development agency develop a government funded financing mechanism to support women-owned enterprises operating in urban and rural communities in West Africa
- Conduct market and industry analyses to identify strategic partnership options for a US-based refrigerator equipment manufacturer to enter South African market
- Provide strategic planning services to a small, woman-owned IT services firm to enter US federal market
- Perform a training needs assessment for a US state-owned transportation agency to identify skills and capabilities needed by management staff to achieve long-term strategic goals
- Develop case studies used to educate future entrepreneurs in entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial finance at a top 5 US graduate business school
- Conduct policy research for leading multilateral development agency in West and North Africa and propose recommendations for strategic initiatives to deal with major public health policy challenge
- Evaluate project implementation of donor financed development projects in West and Southern Africa to determine project and cost effectiveness
Thank you for your interest in RTZ Consulting. To retain our services or for additional information on our company,
please contact us using the information below.