RTZ Consulting takes user privacy very seriously. We understand that your privacy on the web is very important to you. This privacy statement explains what information RTZ Consulting gathers from you through the site and how it may be used. The only information RTZ Consulting obtains about you through the site is information you voluntarily supply.
- RTZ Consulting may collect the email addresses of those who submit email messages; however, it will not share those addresses with any other company or send unsolicited email to any of the addresses collected.
- RTZ Consulting has implemented generally accepted standards of operational security in order to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized RTZ Consulting personnel are provided access to personally identifiable information and these individuals are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, however, RTZ Consulting cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personally identifiable information.
- When you request information from RTZ Consulting and supply information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you, you are agreeing to share that information with RTZ Consulting, its agents, representatives and affiliates.
- RTZ Consulting may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (1) comply with law or comply with legal process served upon us or our agents, representatives and affiliates, (2) protect and defend our rights or property or those of our users or (3) protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
- RTZ Consulting would like to keep your personally identifiable accurate. Therefore, RTZ Consulting allows you to correct or change personally identifiable information collected by us by replying to any RTZ Consulting email.
Changes to this Policy