RTZ Consulting and its affiliates (“RTZ Consulting” or “We”) provide its content on this website (the “Site”) subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). RTZ Consulting reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. By accessing and using this site, you agree to these Terms.
- The content of the pages on this site is for your general information and use only and is provided with the understanding that RTZ Consulting is not herein engaged in rendering professional advice and services to you.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this site for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies and errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- RTZ Consulting shall have no liability or responsibility for any information published on linked web sites, contained in any user submissions published on the site, or provided by third parties.
- Neither RTZ Consulting nor its third party content providers shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or for lost revenues or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages or losses and regardless of the theory of liability.
- The information on the site is provided solely for illustrative purposes and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship.
- The posting of any content or material to this site and the creation of a link from the site to any other site are expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of RTZ Consulting.
- RTZ Consulting does not regularly review materials on the sites linked to this site and does not necessarily endorse the materials appearing on any linked sites.
Third-Party Web Sites